Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- HCHRA and Head Start Centers Reopen at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday
- Agency and Head Start Centers Closed Due to Inclement Weather
- HCHRA Celebrates Its 19th Annual Awards & Recognition Gala
- Impact of Government Shutdown on Hinds County Project Head Start
- Construction Announcement for Gertrude Ellis Head Start
› View All