Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Head Start Recruitment Fair with Disabilities Awareness – Saturday, April 25th at the Mississippi Children’s Museum
- Head Start Is Open for Enrollment. Apply Now.
- HCHRA and Head Start Centers Open at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 5, 2015
- HCHRA and Head Start Centers Closed Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- HCHRA and Head Start Centers Open at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 24, 2015
› View All