Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- HCHRA Joins the National #GivingTuesday Movement to Encourage Spending with a Purpose
- HCHRA Celebrates Its 20th Annual Awards & Recognition Gala
- HCHRA’s Head Start and Early Head Start Programs Pass Federal Triennial Review
- HCHRA and Entergy Partner to Help Seniors Beat the Heat
- HCHRA Remembers Lee A. Frison Sr.
› View All